MKM Soap Comments and Suggestions!

Comments (12)
A blessing!
We had stopped by the peddlers mall on our way back home from visiting family. My three old daughter suffers from Eczema, Asthma & Hayfever. I have to be very cautious as to what kinds of products she uses. We've tired many soaps and all were fails. We got two bars for her to try. Her skin cleared up with one bath,it did wonders for her. No more red inflamed itchy skin, no more crying from soap burning her. An amazing product!!
#12 - Kayla M. - 10/14/2015 - 22:34
soooooo much better than mine
Used All-Star this morning. Loved it. I made soap for years...................your recipe is soooooo much better than mine. I appreciate your packaging and your prices. It was an expensive hobby for me. Monkey Farts......................priceless. Keep up the good work.
#11 - Jo Mccleese - 03/25/2015 - 20:44
great product
My daughter in law gave me a bar of soap to try, I love it! I am 67 and have sensitive skin that breaks out easily. This soap is fantastic. My skin feels wonderful and no breakouts! I am happy to be a new customer.:-D
#10 - Betty Cooper - 11/29/2014 - 20:39
Haldeman Rose Soap
Love the Haldeman Rose soap!:-D
#9 - Brenda - 04/15/2014 - 07:08
I was not disappointed!
Came across your booth at the Peddlers Mall in Morehead while we were in town visiting family. I purchased a bar of "baby stank" because it smelled so good. I was not disappointed when I tried it out today! It is amazing! I have sensitive skin and it didn't harm it at all. My skin is so soft and smells great. I love your product and can't wait to try more. I am also interested in your laundry detergent and may pick some up next time I am in the area. Keep up the great work! We are always happy to support a local Kentucky business. God Bless.:-D
#8 - Emily Elam - 03/16/2014 - 19:54
Feeling Refreshed!
I finally tried my soap today and it was wonderful! I used strawberry bubbly oatmeal which smelled good and can also be used as an exfoliant scrub. It left my skin feeling smooth and hours after showering I still feel refreshed and clean. I cannot wait to try the other scents that I purchased and I will definitely be buying more in the future!
#7 - Amanda - 12/23/2013 - 15:10
I am very impressed!
I forgot about a load of laundry and left it in the washing machine for a week. The mildew smell was horrible! We re-washed the load with Tide and the smell was still horrible. We ran it again with a small scoop of MKM Laundry Soap and the smell came right out! I am very impressed!;-);-);-)
#6 - Dan Riggsby - 11/03/2013 - 16:24
I love this soap!
I love the laundry soap! The small amount that is required to get the clothes clean is fantastic.
Also, the Just Soap bar is perfect for me because I have allergies to scents and artificial coloring.
Thanks so much for your hard work in bringing these products to us!
#5 - Julie - 10/22/2013 - 09:50
Wow! Just wow!
Dear Craig and Susan,

My package arrived quickly and safely and the goodies inside all looked and smelled fantastic! I tried the "Baby Stank" soap for the first time this morning and absolutely loved it. It lathered well & left my skin feeling very clean and fresh.

Thank you for making such wonderful soap and I wish you all the success in the world!
#4 - Pam - 09/24/2013 - 10:31
No More Tide For Me!
I have used the laundry soap and I have found it to be better than the Tide I have used for years. I have also used the Lavender and Lilac soap and came out squeaky clean. Good luck to the next Soap Baron. :-D
#3 - Jeanne - 09/23/2013 - 07:16
Lovin the soaps!
:-) Loving your soaps MKM! The scents are awesome and your products have helped my extremely dry skin. Everyone try MKM products. Keep up the good work Craig and Sue. :-)
#2 - Kathi L. Chasse - 09/22/2013 - 21:07
Great American Made Soaps!
The soaps are wonderful! A great American made product crafted by Great American folks. We are excited to try all the scents and new products from MKM. These products belong in every American's home. Best of luck Craig and Susan!:-D
#1 - Alexander Family - 09/22/2013 - 20:28
Name
E-mail (Will not appear online)
Homepage
Title Of Comment
;-) :-) :-D :-( :-o :-O B-) :oops: :-[] :-P

Click here to view the MKM Soap, LLC Business To Light Listing!